8 August 2014

Client Testimonials

"Scott did a fantastic job scoring my animated short 'Goodperson and Shitboy: Shitboy Rents a video'. With minimal direction he was able to provide me with professional calibre musical pieces, which complemented my short perfectly. I would gladly work with him again, and would recommend his services to anyone." -

Kurtis Scott - Post Animation Supervisor at Smiley Guy Studios, Toronto.

------
"Scott is an up and coming composer who has already provided impressive scores for several animations and shorts as well as nailing his first TV ad for me earlier this year. He has a promising future ahead and I would recommend him for your project."

Alex Ball - Music Supervisor at M&C Saatchi, London.

------
“Scott recently helped me with an audio project and I can honestly say that his input was critical to its success. The project was of particular personal significance so Scott's contribution became invaluable and was credited as much as the other contributors.

I particularly appreciated his know how and also the patience when it came to record. His technical assistance with the links and voiceovers really made the difference, and helped get several months of work over the line. 

In general he was easy to work with and showed real empathy with, and understanding of, the programme being made - it wasn't just about pushing buttons.I would quite happily work with Scott again should the circumstances arise, and totally recommend him to others as a partner who can bring a project to life.'”

Andrew Parsonage - UWE Internal Communications Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons