28 February 2011

Chooseco...

Hi all, cool bit of news to report here,

I was recently contacted by Kathleen, a marketing associate from the company Chooseco, who were the publishers for the original choose your own adventure novels. Kathleen had stumbled across my idea for a choose your own adventure musical whilst searching online and confirmed that it was the first she'd encountered of its kind. This was really kind of Kathleen and very encouraging to hear, big thanks to her for contacting me.

My current adventure, Aenigma, is on hold for the meantime as I'm currently working on various other projects and assignments at Unversity. The idea is that I will continue to write and produce music for this in the near and long term future, with the intention to create new adventures beyond Aenigma, for all my listeners.

S.J.Hazell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons